- We are Amka Health & Beauty International products Limited registered in Dublin, EIRE No: 81843 with its branch office at Unit 13 Watford Metro Centre, Dwight Road, Watford, WD18 9SB, United Kingdom. M & M Products Company, DBA JE Premier Inc. 1355 Terrell Mill Rd, Building 1480 Suite 100, Marietta, GA 30067, USA. (“Amka Health & Beauty”, “we”, “us” or “our”) Amka Health & Beauty is a licensee of the trademark Revlon Realistic ®
- Our website revlonrealistic.com (“Website”) is operated our distributor, M & M Products Company, DBA JE Premier Inc whose main office is at 1355 Terrell Mill Rd, Building 1480 Suite 100, Marietta, GA 30067, USA (“M & M Products”).
2. OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- Our Terms of Sale which apply when you use purchase our goods.
4. CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
- We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the Content at any time. However, please note that any of the Content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any Content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
5. ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Our Website is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any information on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
6. YOUR ACCOUNT
- Some parts of our Website are only made available to members who have completed a registration process.
- You must treat all registration information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us using one of the methods here https://www.revlonrealistic.com/contact/.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material we publish on it (the “Content”). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved and unless otherwise specified, the authors of such works asserts their moral right under Chapter 4 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of the relevant works.
- You may print off one copy, and may use small quotations extracted from any page(s) of our Website for your personal use provided you acknowledge the appropriate Website (and author) and, where applicable, provide a link back to the original source. You must not use any part of the Content on our Website for commercial purposes without notifying us of your intentions and obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right in or to our intellectual property rights without our express written permission.
- The following copyright notices must appear on every copy of the contents of this Website or a portion thereof:
Manufactured under license from Revlon® by Amka Health & Beauty Int. ©2018.
© FlipFlop Design.
8. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE
- Although we use our reasonable efforts to update the Content, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the Content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our sites, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any websites that are not owned by you.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
- Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.